Lastly, on 12 June Reliance Jio has just launched its Jio Double Dhamaka Offer which really comes up with great benefits for the data users where Jio has been providing additional 1.5 GB data per day on the base plan and which has led to a lot of misconception to the users.
But just a few days before there are some of the updates on the terms and condition on the Jio Double Dhamaka Offer which users should understand:
- A user after the recharge should move on to MyJio app on the coupon section and activate the coupon to get the additional 1.5 GB data benefit per day.
- The coupon of extra 1.5 GB data per day would be available within 48 hrs of the recharge on the My Coupon section on the MyJio app.
- A user who already has an ongoing existing plan active should only activate the coupon after the expiry of the existing plan to avail extra 1.5 GB data per day with the same validity of the upcoming plan. For example, suppose if you activate the coupon with the existing plan which is going to expire in 5 days than the extra 1.5 GB data will also get the same validity of 5 days and with the new upcoming plan, you do not get any additional 1.5 GB data.
- If once the coupon is avail of the My coupon section the available 1.5 GB per day coupon should be activated within the validity of the recharge else the coupon will end with the validity of the recharge.
- For the users who recharge with long-term validity plan should activate the coupon within 90 days of the coupon avail.