After solving most of the domestic transactional problem with its products like wallet, bank, and Rupay debit card, Paytm, has now introduced a new option for its users, enabling a much wider acceptance i.e internationally acceptance, by introducing an option for a free upgrade of Paytm Visa debit card.
Back by March mid, Paytm Payments Bank has introduced the options for its users to upgrade from their Paytm Rupay debit card to Paytm Visa debit card. While talking about the Paytm Payments Bank Visa debit card, the card enables a user with the option of much wider merchants acceptance even with an option to enable international transaction right from the Paytm Payments Bank debit card settings, more cashback and offers.
PayTM Visa International Debit Card Features :
- Internationally Accepted.
- Cashback & Offers.
- Wide Acceptance.
- Contactless Payments with ATM Card.
However, as of now, the Paytm Payments Bank Visa debit card is available only virtually, and is not available to be requested for a physical debit card, as we saw back with, Paytm Payments Bank Rupay debit card, but is expected to be soon available. Once available the Paytm Payments Bank Visa debit card will enable users for making contactless payments through the chip-inserted cards.
Also Check: Get Free Amazon, Flipkart & Paytm Vouchers
Process to get PayTM Visa International Debit Card Free:
- Log in to the latest updated Paytm App.
- On Paytm App home screen tap on Paytm Bank and enter your Payments Bank PIN Code.
- Tap on Get Visa Card Now Banner.
- Agree to the terms and tap on Proceed.
- Once agreed your old PayTM Rupay Debit Card will be Blocked Instantly and the PayTM Visa Debit Card will be Activating.
- Once activated, Go to Manage Card and tap on Card Transaction Settings and turn on your International Transaction Payment.