Oppo the Chinese smartphone brand, while after the launch of Oppo A3 in China back in April under the mid-range lineup has recently come up with new leaked images of its upcoming smartphone named Oppo A3s. As of fact, the Oppo A3s is supposed to happen re-branded Oppo A5 which would be marketed outside China.
While as per the leaks, the Oppo A3s is supposed to be sported with 6.2-inches (1520 x 720 pixels) display with an aspect ratio of 19:9 with obviously a notch on a top but with slightly wider one than Oppo A3 as per the leaked image.
Coming on the back, the Oppo A3s seems to have just a plain glass back with a dual rear camera setup placed horizontally right over the top-left corner with a LED flash.
Under the hood, the Oppo A3s is to be powered by a Snapdragon 450 chipset backed by Adreno 506 GPU coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. But however, its also believed to have more two such variants with 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB RAM with internal storage respectively.
As heading forward, the Oppo A3s would come with a Face Unlock feature inbuild running over ColorOS 5.1, powered with 4230 mAh battery along with other specifications listed below.
Oppo A3s Specifications [Expected]
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ (1520 x 720 pixels) In-Cell IPS display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (f/2.2) + 2 MP (f/2.41) with Portrait Mode and LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP with f/2.2 aperture, AI Beauty 2.0 and Portrait Mode
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB, microSD card expandable up to 256 GB
- Colors: Purple, Red
- CPU: Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 2GB
- Operating System: ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- SIM: Dual Hybrid
- Battery: 4230 mAh
- Internal Storage: 16GB, 32GB
- Additional: Face Unlock, Music Party
As per the latest report by Gadgets360, the Oppo A3s pricing is said to be starting from Rs 10,990 for variants 2 GB RAM + 16 GB storage and Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,000 higher for 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage respectively.